Monday, November 1, 2010

The Town


Welcome back Ben Affleck! It seems like a hundred years since you've been in a decent movie! This one was all that it claimed to be. There was a solid plot, appropriate character development, and one HECK of an ending. If I were a nail biter I would have left the theater with bloody nubs on my hands...gross, I know. The suspense and impending doom lingered for just the right amount of time and then exploded into fast-paced, direction changing activity...when all the chips fell, the conclusion could not be more perfect.

The BEST thing about this movie is how perfectly each character was cast for their roles...from Ben (Doug MacRay) to Jon Hamm, who played the FBI Agent tracking down the bank robbers. When he threatened 'Doug' it was so intense that I really believed every word he said. I was at the edge of my seat the whole way through the experience!

If you like movies that have a LOT to offer, you will love this movie! My suggestion; GO SEE IT!!!


~Cinema Sampler

No comments:

Post a Comment