Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some of the WORST Movies I've Ever Seen...

So, I was looking back at some of my early posts and I saw a question posted by a friend of mine that I hadn't responded to...So, Elaine, this post is in response to your question...Here are some of the WORST movies I've EVER seen!:

  1. American Psycho~ Dumbest movie EVER...I don't know how long it will be before I see a movie that knocks this one off of it's first place position! So VERY dumb!
  2. The New Daughter~ When an actor that I admire stars in a "Blockbuster Exclusive Movie" I feel obligated to give it a closer look...in this case, not worth it! Very stupid! Kevin Costner, how could you let me down like that?!
  3. Eat, Pray, Love~ This analysis is based 100% on the previews as I couldn't even bring myself to sit (or sleep) through this one despite my love of Julia Roberts...sorry.
  4. Solaris~ I watched this movie during my imaginary love affair with George Clooney. Besides the full rear nude shot, it's not worth a thing! VERY bad plot...garbage! Sorry hun!
  5. 8 mm~ Many of you probably haven't ever heard of this movie. It stars Nicholas Cage in one of his WORST acting EVER in the history of his career. If he'd had a director worth a dime they could have made something great with this plot...oh well...it sucks!
  6. From Dusk Till Dawn~ George Clooney is exceptionally HOT in this movie but it still was one of the dumbest movies ever made...what a waste of a perfectly good title with the perfect leading man...oops, my thoughts were trailing off...

Well, that's all I could muster up the give a darn for on this list...I'm sure I'll have some more bombers to throw rotten tomatoes at on a later date.

~Cinema Sampler

No comments:

Post a Comment