Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update: Law Abiding Citizen

I realize there are some of you that still have not seen Law Abiding Citizen in the theater. I must say that experiencing this movie on a large screen with surround sound is important. So, unless you have a 60 inch with Bose surround sound in your living room, I suggest you take the last opportunity you will have and watch this movie at Picture Show at Superstition Springs Mall.
For $2 per person you can enjoy the movie in the format it was created for. Cheap seats, cheap snacks, and a great movie...how can you beat that!?!
Now, if you are having trouble getting away from the kids to catch this movie...might I suggest going to "Date Night" at Living Word Bible Church in Mesa, AZ. When you attend Saturday service from 5pm-6pm they will keep and feed your kids while you go out on a date! FOR FREE!!
Now that I have taken away all of your excuses, GO SEE THIS MOVIE!

~Cinema Sampler

No comments:

Post a Comment