Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Law Abiding Citizen

There have been many failed attempts at making a truly suspenseful movie lately. However, this movie happens to do a GREAT job! First of all, I have not been a huge fan of Gerard Butler up to now. "P.S. I Love You" was one of the DUMBEST movies I had ever seen. But Jamie Foxx is a very talented actor and the plot seemed like a sturdy one.
The movie is in high gear from the first five minutes until the final seconds. The only predictable scenes were seconds before something (or someone) blew up! Gerard won me over with this character! You want to root for him because he is one of us (a law abiding citizen suffering a huge injustice)...but then you see what he does and it's pretty brutal. I admit, I covered my eyes through some scenes...I may never eat a T-bone again. But the plot held up right through to the end and the acting from the two main characters was flawless!
If you like suspense/action and you can tolerate some gore...SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment