Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Introduction

Movies! I love movies. A well executed movie has the power to create emotions, change feelings, expand horizons and inspire self-reflection. We become admirers of actors and actresses as they pull us into their characters with their fine-tuned skills born from natural talent. Some movies leave us breathless while others disappoint. Some incite involuntary outbursts of laughter and still others create confusion. Some movies are suspenseful and some movies are predictable.
The creative mind is for sale on the big screen...and I buy it! I developed this blog to provide my opinions about movies and the cast thereof. You may find it useful or you may not. It won't hurt my feelings if you disagree with me. I am merely using this blog as an outlet of my own.

~Cinema Sampler

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a list of the all-time WORST movies you've ever seen?

    ReplyDelete