Friday, August 20, 2010

The A-Team

The A-Team was a good movie. I was a huge fan of the series when I was growing up. The A-Team and MacGyver provided me and my two brothers with plenty of adventurous, imaginative plots to play out in our back yard during the long summer breaks from school. The cast that was chosen to replay my favorite covert team was neat-o. I'm not a Bradley Cooper fan per se (I don't contribute to the drool collection on the floor of the theater when his movies are showing), but I think his personality was a fit for this gig.

My favorite character is always MURDOCK! He's crazy, unpredictable, fearless, and hilarious! I think we have a couple traits in common...HA! They cast the perfect Murdock for the movie!

The plot was just right for a series-turned-movie. Not too hard to follow - not boring or dull. I will probably even watch this one again when it is released on DVD. Once again, sorry for the delayed post...oops!
There is one hiccup in the movie...it's a very unrealistic scene with a cargo ship and a bunch of containers. When you watch the movie, you will probably have the same reaction that I did (head tilt, roll eyes and say, "come on"). Still, the majority of the movie plays well.

My advice; SEE IT!
~Cinema Sampler

No comments:

Post a Comment